Saturday 2 January 2016

Guest Designer - Maria Sabina Raita

Hello everyone!  It's 2016!!! I want to wish you all a fabulous new year!  And with that welcome our 1st guest designer for the year Maria Sabina Raita.
 
Here is a little bit about this awesome designer.

My name is Maria Sabina Raita and I am a young crafter from Romania. I discovered the world of papercrafts back in 2009. Since then I got the opportunity to colaborate with different companies and artists. I enjoy creating pretty much anything.From cards, tags to sewing and home decor projects.

When I don't craft, I like to watch movies,bake and travel.

Thank you for giving me the chance to work with the lovely digi stamp by Art by Miran. I hope you like my creation!


my blog: http://www.lollyrot-scrapbooking.blogspot.ro/


Have a good day!

R.Maria Sabina


It's really fun because this year all our projects will be anything goes so it really lets the designers have fun.  Let's check out the fabulous project that she made using Bookaholic Kaite


Isn't this super fun?!?  I really love the layout as well as the fun hair color.  It really suits this little digi.  I'm sure that you will want to go and check out the details on how this project was made, you can find it here.

Thank you so much Maria for accepting our invitation to be our GDT this month.
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me. I had a great time working with this lovely digi stamp! Have an amazing year¬!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete