Sunday 5 April 2015

Beautiful Amy

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope that you all find time today to celebrate with friends and family!   It's my turn to host the blog today, and I am thrilled to share a new card with you.  I've completed my Easter cards a while back, so today I chose to use one of MiRan's newest images, Beautiful Amy.


I had loads of fun coloring her and making this card.  You can find more details on my blog This Creative Day.

We invite you to follow our blog, where you'll find tons of inspiration from the talented Design Team .  Also, please visit the Art by MiRan Etsy store to see all of the lovely images she has to offer.

We also have a Art by MiRan Facebook Group where we offer a couple of monthly challenges.  You can share your projects, meet the Design Team member, and chat with Mi Ran! 

Hope you all have a fantastic Easter Sunday!  

xx Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment