Wednesday 10 September 2014

Loving Autumn Annie - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to host the blog post!  This time around our theme for the month is Die cuts or punches!!!  How easy is that?!?  The opposite would have been more of a challenge lol

For my card I decided to go with an image that was fitting for the season that is coming in Canada which is fall.  So the image that I have used is Loving Autumn Annie

Digital Stamp - Loving Autumn Annie, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
So here's what I have made with her :)  I went with some fall colors :)

The paper that I used for this is from Kaiser craft - Peachy Keen.   I used my Nesting Ovals from Quickuts and my label 11 from Spellbinder.  I also used some leftover die cuts from sizzix framelits that I distressed with some vintage photo distress ink.  I used some pearls from my stash and a pearl bird from Kaiser craft.  The added foliage for the flower were done with my magnolia foliage dies.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics
I have added some extra pictures this time one of the ribbon flower
And one of the pearl bird from Kaiser craft

You can see more details on my blog. So what do you think?!  Isn't she just adorable?!?

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous autumn creation Vicky. Just adore the fabric flower and pearls. And of course I just love your autumn themed little stand for the card.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete