Monday 8 September 2014

Angelique - Cocktail Anne

Goodmorning,
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
Where I live in the Netherlands, it has been pretty humid, even at night
So that gave me a bit of the feeling summer might not be completey over.
In thinkin of  that, I made a summery tag with Cocktail Anne

You can find her in store HERE


I didn't use any design paper on this tag and Cocktail Anne is coloured with distress inks and twinkling h2o's

For more details please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog for our current challenge:
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

1 comment:

  1. This is just such a fun tag design. Loving the sun ray with the bling.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete