Monday 4 August 2014

Angelique - You are special

Goodmorning everyone,

I'm Angelique and it's my turn to host.
Today I'm goin to show you a sort of mixed media card

I've used Elena for this project
You can find her in store HERE

Totaly love this image, she's got such a cute face and gorgeous dress.
It was a real challenge colouring her up.

She's coloured with distress inks and twinkling h2o's
For more details and the list of materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog to find our Winners of challenge 10
and here's the link to our current challenge:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.nl/2014/07/challenge-11-anything-goes.html
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Angelique. Love the mixed media feel and how you did the wording.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete