Monday 25 August 2014

Angelique - Back to School

Goodmorning everyone,

It's my turn again.
Can't believe how fast the weeks have been goin.
Summer break is over and I think so is summer. 
2 weeks of rain, rain and rain
My daughter Cheyenne already went back school last week.
For her back to school card I have used Shy-lane
in shop HERE

And here is the card

I created this CAS in photoshop and used a special font for the ABC
She's coloured with colour pencils

For more details please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog for our current challenge:
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

1 comment: