Tuesday 8 July 2014

Traveling Tracy Ready to share her Adventures!

Good Morning

Jackie here to host today's showcase.

Today I am sharing a sweet little card
I created for DT theme for July

"Use the color of your Flag"

Being we here in the States just finished celebrating
Fourth of July
Our Independence Day Celebrations this past weekend, I thought this was
the perfect card to share with you!
As you can see I definitely had some fun with one of our newest
images to be added to the store Traveling Tracy



I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project...
Would love to have you visit my blog Papermoments
where I will share more details on my little patriotic beetle car card!

Come on over and join the fun with our 
new challenge!! It is always ANYTHING GOES 

1 comment:

  1. Jackie this is just so cute. Loving the pairing of the images.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete