Wednesday 23 April 2014

April's Rain - Spring

Good morning, it's Crafting Vicky here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a special creation that I made using April's Rain.
Digital Stamp-April's Rain, Coloring page, Instant Download Cute Digi Stamp, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply

Our theme for the month is Spring I thought she was just perfect for Spring time!  She reminded me of my kids when they were younger and they just couldn't help but jump into the puddles... even if they had their running shoes...lol

I had the perfect paper for this card from Authentique - Season's spring.  I  used a ribbon and a charm from my stash and added some flowers in the corner.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics, I put crushed olive distress ink around the edge of the image and the sentiment.  And I added some glossy accent to the waterdrop to make them feel more real!

You can see more details on my blog. So what do you think?!  Did I managed to make a sweet little Spring  card?

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!  And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Vicky this is just adorable. So love the green colouring and the pretty design papers. The bunting is a lovely touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute card. Looks so fresh. Everything works so well together. Love it Vicky.

    ReplyDelete