Saturday 18 January 2014

Guest Designer - Irene Sherman 2nd creation of the month

Good morning, it's time for the 2nd post from our Guest Designer Irene Sherman.

Just in case you missed her 1st post of the month,  let's read a bit more about Irene.

Hello, I am a mother of 5 kids. These kids are all grown up now though. My oldest is 26 and my youngest is 20. Yes, I spent a lot of "really busy" years having 5 kids in 6 years. I have a twin sister and she got me into scrapbooking stuff.  I mostly do cards, not much actual "scrapbooking". I am super excited to be a Guest DT for the month of January.

For her 2nd creation, Irene used the fabulous Valentine Cute girl coloring page .


You can see more details on her blog Irene's card creations.  

This is the last post of Irene!!!  And we thank her for being a guest designer with us!!!!  Her creations were wonderful inspiration.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely so girly and pretty. Love the awesome colouring Irene.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene your little valentine is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete