Saturday 11 January 2014

Guest Designer - Geneviève Samson

Good morning, it's time to meet our 2nd Guest Designer this month Geneviève Samson.

She's one incredibly talented lady and we are happy that she agreed to be our Guest Designer!  She will be showcased here 2 times during the month.  So let's meet her now and let's also congratulate her on her new little addition to the family, Eva, born at the end of December 2013!!!

My name is Geneviève and I am the proud mother of a pair of twins who are now 7 years old, Sabrina and Jeremy and a newborn girl Eva. I scrapbook since 2005 and I play with digital images since the 2009-2010 school year. I was part of several digital stamp design teams and challenges.

I dropped everything in May 2012, because I needed to recharge my batteries. Several personal and professional projects have meant that I had to step back. I resumed gradually scrapbooking, but only started back into digital. I found pictures of  Mi Ran Jung at the end of November and I was totally impressed. The images are delicate and totally fit my love of manga and Asian culture. I hope you like these beautiful images as much as I do.

For her 1st creation Geneviève used the fabulous Cupid little helper (cute devil).


You can see more details on her blog Scrap muscade.  

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image.  Geneviève will be back on the 25th of January for her 2nd creation.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a Wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful...love these images and have purchased many...here is a link to one I just used...
    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/bubbles.html#comment-form

    luv aNNIe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is just stunning with awesome colouring. Love the sense of drama.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, with your fabulous coloring and oh love those feathers!!

    ReplyDelete